The company offers organizing the production of brood stock, incubator, fingerling and product fish with the application of (RAS) fish farming closed systems.
Closed fish farming system (RAS) is one of the newest technologies in fish farming, which continuously develops and perfects. The application of this technology provides reduction of stream water emission or complete cessation, simplification of utilization of effects of fish life, enables the possibility of creating without waste fish farms, rational usage of water, land and human resources, fish farming modes with full manageability, which allows us to optimize fish growth and feed rate, increase production and improve product quality.
We provide complete professional projects of closed fishery systems (RAS) ranging from system design to installation and operation. Besides, the technical description of the equipments,current operative support and training for the continuous operation of the system is also provided.
The services provided are as follows:
- pre-decision stage
- production plan exploration
- fish farming site identification
- recirculated aquaculture system design
- operational costs and investments identification
- construction stage
- environmental impact assessment
- basic and detailed engineering of the fish farm
- discharge management
- Equipment specifications and procurement sources
- Construction supervision / management
- operation stage
- Operating manual for the fish farms and equipment
- Start-up & running-in of the farm
- long-term technical management
- staff training
- technical supervision
- trouble shooting